Main investment banking activities:
- Investment advisory
- Equity products
- Debt products
- Project/trade financing
- Research & analysis
- Investment and Strategic Advisory - Clients benefit from the latest thinking and insights investment strategy, decisions and deal structuring to achieve high return and low risk;
- M&A Advisory Services - Clients benefit from full advisory in dealing with buying, selling and combining of companies in order to grow their businesses by mergers and acquisitions;
- Proprietary deals – Clients benefit from opportunities of proprietary trading. Along with providing advisory services, the firm identifies proprietary deals and best possible ways to benefit from them;
- Private Placement and Initial Public Offering (IPO) - Clients benefit from private placement of shares and a full range of services in taking local companies with promising potential of IPOs in local stock exchange.
- Debt & Equity Issuance and Underwriting - Clients benefit from variety of debt financing mechanisms and instruments such as different types of bonds as of structured financing.
- Project Financing, Co-investing - Clients benefit from financing their projects through attracting potential investors, investing own capital or coinvesting with other investors.