Opportunities in Uzbekistan
Privatization, IPOs and SPOs in 2019 -2022:
- Presidential Decree dd. April 29, 2019 for selling state owned shares in 29 joint stock companies;
- Decree of Cabinet of Ministers dd. April 26, 2019 for organizing IPOs and SPOs to sell shares owned by the state.
IPOs and SPOs in 2019 -2022:
- JSC Uzsanoatqulrilishbank - 10% - IPO;
- JSC Asia Alliance Bank - 10% - IPO;
- JSC Jizzakh plastmassa - 25% -IPO;
- JSC Aloqabank - 10% - SPO;
- JSC Commodity Exchange - 12% - SPO.
Privatization of entities are in following sectors of economy:
- Financial institutions;
- Fat and oil industry;
- Alcohol production;
- Food industry;
- Chemical industry;
- Electric Power Industry;
- Oil and gas industry.
Samarkand Bond by IFC at LSE:
- 1st Uzbek Soum denominated bond was on May 18, 2018, in the amount of 80 billion soums, with a maturity of 2 years and a coupon rate of 9.5%.
- 2nd issue was on 29 May, with a total issue volume of 80 billion soums, with a maturity of 2 years and a coupon rate of 9.5%.
- 3rd issue was on June 26, 2018 and total volume of the issue is 80 billion soums, maturity is 2 years, coupon rate is 9.45%
$1 bln Eurobonds at LSE:
- at 4.750% and 5.375% yield for the 5-year and 10-year tranches respectively (down from initial price thoughts of 5.375% area and 6.000% area).